admin | June 21, 2021
The World Health Organization (WHO) offers simple and actionable tips for every individual to ensure they are protected from catching and spreading COVID-19. Do the six things below to stay safe:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Wear a mask.
- Keep at least 1-meter distance from others.
- Avoid closed, confined or crowded settings.
- Keep rooms well ventilated by opening windows.
- Get vaccinated when it’s your turn.
The content is available in text format in English and French. To access the content, click: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public