admin | February 15, 2021
Farm Radio International offers many training resources for radio broadcasters, including how-to guides and self-guided learning modules. These free resources aim to help Farm Radio broadcasting partners to learn new skills and improve their programs to serve listeners better.
Our new training website (https://training.farmradio.fm/ is an easy way to access all the latest resources in English and French. Many of our resources are also available in Swahili, Kenyan Swahili, Amharic, Hausa, and Portuguese. New resources are posted regularly.
Connect to our four learning modules:
- Interactive rural radio
- Adapting Farm Radio resources for broadcast
- How to generate revenue to support a regular farmer radio program
- Use VOICE to make good farmer programming
Read our Broadcaster how-to guides, including:
- Using online platforms for remote broadcasting
- How to create radio spots
- How broadcasters can stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Fake news: How to identify it and what to do about it
To access the Farm Radio International training website, go to: https://training.farmradio.fm/