Nelly Bassily | October 25, 2010
Radio Nederland Training Centre (RNTC) in the Netherlands is offering an international course on journalism and the internet.
The course is six weeks long and runs from May 16th – June 24th, 2011. The course will be dedicated to enabling the participating journalists to work as internet journalists/producers. The training will focus on content, such as information and communication, rather than on technical skills. The emphasis will be on learning by doing. For example, participants will be sent on a number of radio or television location assignments.
The course is targeted at media professionals from developing countries and countries in transition. Persons working for a media organization, or an organization working with the media, may apply. For all RNTC courses, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- have a minimum of three years working experience in the media
- have support from an employer to participate in the training
- have followed secondary education, and professional education or training in media
- be used to working with computers
- speak and write English (the course language)
For more details on course content, see: http://www.rntc.nl/node/10#top.
For information on how to apply, go to: http://www.rntc.nl/node/94 .