admin | November 24, 2023
JSK Journalism Fellowship (JSK) is looking for journalists who want to come up with and try out ideas to make it easier for people to get the news they need to build and to support strong democratic communities.
Applicants should be willing to step back from their professional obligations to dedicate themselves to this work and participate in fellowship programming designed to help them develop the leadership resilience needed in uncertain times.
Individuals should apply if they:
- Want to grow as journalists and leaders, believing that their best work is ahead of them.
- Are excited about the opportunity to be coached through a deep examination of their mindset, perception of themselves, and their place in journalism.
- Want to be part of a fellowship with other journalists from diverse professional and personal backgrounds.
- Seek, embrace, and prioritize diversity.
- Are ready to set aside current work responsibilities and engage in a 10-month journey of professional and personal exploration.
- Are committed to being in journalism.
JSK plans to host a series of webinars on Zoom where JSK directors will answer questions about the program and the application. The next webinar will be on Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 9 a.m. Pacific time.
For more information: Become a fellow – John S. Knight Journalism Fellowships (stanford.edu)