Nelly Bassily | October 24, 2011
AMARC Africa (the African regional section of the World Association of Community Radio Broadcasters) wants to build its quarterly publication into a reference source on community radio in Africa. It also aims to establish the publication as a link between community stations and networks throughout the continent and the rest of the world.
The contribution of all media stakeholders is indispensable to achieve these objectives. This is why AMARC Africa requests regular contributions to its quarterly publication.
• Announce the creation of a community media outlet
• Announce the launch of an important project or initiative involving your community radio, media organization, or network
• Report on important events involving or concerning community radio/media
• Report threats against community radio/media and journalists
• Inform on developments to media laws and regulations as they affect community radio/ media in your country or another country
• Interview community radio/media activists, practitioners, scholars, and other stakeholders.
Send your contributions, along with photos, by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org