admin | August 17, 2020
Internews has hosted and produced many webinars and recorded talks in recent months to address the COVID-19 crisis. Many discuss responsible reporting and address disinformation, while others address working safely and from remote locations.
Some interesting webinars:
- Story telling: Addressing Denial, Mistrust and the Perception that COVID-19 is Not Real
- The Role of Media in Addressing Stigma
- Discussion on community engagement and the role of media in Rwanda (Kinyarwanda)
- Rwanda: Promoting Public Access to Fact-Based Information on COVID-19
- Zambia: Role of Media in Reporting on COVID-19
- Reporting on COVID-19 in Southern Africa
- Staying Safe: A Guide for Journalists Covering COVID-19 (Rwanda)
- COVID-19 Health Training for Journalists in Tanzania
- Staying safe while reporting on Covid-19
These webinars are available in English. To access these and more: https://internews.org/covid-19-webinars
Farm Radio International has also produced Broadcaster how-to guides for working safely and working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic. These are available in English, French, Swahili, and Amharic.