admin | September 14, 2020
It’s important to get the word out about COVID-19. A consortium of international NGOs has assembled an online library of tools and resources for engaging communities, which can help you address important topics related to this health crisis. The regional working group for risk communication and community engagement to fight coronavirus in West and Central Africa has adapted these materials for their cultural context.
The materials in the library discuss topics such as:
- safe Eid al Adha practices in the context of COVID-19;
- handwashing in hospitals;
- the social dimensions of the coronavirus outbreak;
- the spread of misinformation;
- handwashing options for people with limited resources;
- protecting large households, refugees, migrants, children, people with disabilities, and other vulnerable groups;
- and many more topics.
Resources are available in Arabic, Bambara, English, French, Fula, Hausa, Mina, Pidgin, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Find the resources here: https://coronawestafrica.info/category/language/english/