admin | October 2, 2017
Media professionals with at least one year of relevant work experience can apply for scholarships to attend the following courses at the RNTC Media Training Centre:
- Data Journalism (Jan. 29 – Feb. 16 and June 18 – July 6, 2018)
- Broadcast Entrepreneur (Jan. 29 – Feb. 16, 2018)
- Investigative Journalism (March 5 – March 23 and June 18 – July 6, 2018)
- The Digital Content Creative (March 5 – March 23, 2018)
- Media Campaigns for Development and Social Change (April 9 – April 27, 2018)
- Producing Media to Counter Radicalisation (April 9 – April 27, 2018)
The RNTC Media Training Centre, located near Amsterdam, provides courses for media professionals from all over the world, including journalists, producers, social activists, and communication specialists.
The scholarships help pay for course fees, visas, travel, insurance, and living expenses. Applicants from 38 countries are eligible to apply, including the following African countries: Burkina Faso, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Nigeria, Senegal, Somalia, Sudan, and Zimbabwe.
The deadline to apply is Oct. 24, 2017.
For more information, please see: https://rntc.com/scholarships-available