admin | March 15, 2021
UN-Habitat and the Laboratory of Architecture and Environmental Design of Biskra University is inviting photographers to submit photos that demonstrate the value of communities, cities, and regions.
Submissions should show communities’ contributions to improving the quality of life in cities and highlight the connections between urban and rural areas and the links between cities and their regions.
Each applicant can submit up to five entries, with a maximum of five photos per submission.
Entries can be made in the following five categories:
- Communities’ contribution to the city and region’s socio-cultural values
- Communities’ contribution to the city and region’s economic values
- Communities’ contribution to the city and region’s environmental values
- Communities’ contribution to the city and region’s innovative values
- Communities’ actions in cities and regions
Each photo submitted must include a caption of no more than 100 words. Applications can be made in Arabic, English, French, or Spanish.
The top five winners (one per category) will receive an award certificate.
To make a submission, email your photos and captions to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with your full name and contact information. Use the subject line “Valuing our communities photo competition.”
The deadline to apply is March 31, 2021.
To learn more, or to submit photos using the contest entry form, go to: http://urbanpolicyplatform.org/photography-competition-valuing-our-communities-cities-and-regions/