Governing land for women and men
The United Nations’ Food and Agriculture Organization has a self-guided course about land governance and gender. The online course takes about five hours to complete.
It will help you gain an understanding of gender and social issues within the topic of land governance. It also covers what actions must be taken in order to provide social equality between men and women in the land governance process.
The course has seven lessons:
– Introduction to gender-equitable governance of land tenure
– Gender-equitable participation in land policy-making
– Legal issues for gender-equitable governance of land tenure
– Building gender-equitable and participatory land institutions
– Technical issues
– Getting the message across
The course is free but requires a log-in. http://www.fao.org/elearning/#/elc/en/course/VGG