African ChangeMakers Fellowship Program 2019
The African ChangeMakers Fellowship program trains and empowers committed African visionaries to ignite positive changes in their communities, across the continent, and beyond. This program enables the ChangeMakers to develop leadership and entrepreneurial skills through mentorship, training, collaboration, and networking.
Selected applicants will take part in five weeks of online training, learning about civic engagement, entrepreneurship, project management, social enterprise, and more. The training is offered in English and will take place in September and October 2019.
Applicants must be:
- 25-40 years old,
- Citizens from any African nation,
- Fluent in English, both reading and writing,
- Able to access the internet via computer or mobile device to connect to online program,
- Willing to commit a full 5 hours/week to the program,
- Interested in leadership and social enterprise for Africa sustainable development.
The deadline to apply is Dec. 30.
For more information on how to apply, go to: http://africanchangemakers.org/fellowship/